Dr. Squatch has become an amazing, business known for its long-winded ad series shown across multiple platforms for natural hygiene products mostly aimed at men. For all the average person knows – if they stick around long enough to finish watching the multi-minute ads when they pop up – the business is booming and you’re crazy if you don’t want one of their products for yourself!
But how much do you actually know about Dr. Squatch, its business practices, and the products it offers? What do people really think about the products this company has to offer? What’s the best way to find out about Dr. Squatch without having to purchase a product for yourself?
The best way to find out all there is to know about Dr. Squatch is through Dr. Squatch’s review analysis, which you’ll find below!
- What is Dr. Squatch?
- What Customers Think of Dr. Squatch and its Products – Dr. Squatch Reviews
- Hair Products
- Shower Boosters
- Beard Oil
- Hand Sanitizer
- Liquid Hand Soap
- How We Feel – The Verdict
- Where Can You Find Dr. Squatch?
What is Dr. Squatch?
Starting in now CEO Jack Haldrup’s basement in the year 2013 because of his desire for natural soap and hygiene products for men, the company is known as Dr. Squatch has grown to epic proportions within less than 10 years.
He started the work for himself, but soon realized that others would want to enjoy a natural soap with pure manly scents that had nothing to hide in its ingredient list – and he was right. He also made a point to make a little play on the name of the company, saying that the good natural soap for men that he was trying to produce was about as rare and mythical as the old tales of Sasquatch in the woods.
According to said CEO, the goal of the company is “to inspire and educate men to be happier and healthier.” Part of this mission was created because of the fact that Haldrup was dissatisfied with the number of chemicals present in common store soaps and hygiene products.
But shortly after beginning to make these amazing soaps for himself, he realized that others would likely want the chance to have good all-natural hygiene products as well! Thus, the company was born and rapidly grew!
Based on its popularity alone, the company has certainly succeeded in spreading good all-natural products to the masses! The website says that while they remember their humble beginnings, the company enjoys interaction with millions of consumers on a regular basis selling allnatural men’s hygiene products.
One of the main highlights of the brand, aside from its natural ingredients, is that all of the hygiene products that Dr. Squatch sells are in what would be considered “manly” scents to highlight the organic manly scents of nature. These scents include wood, aloe, citrus scents, and a few more interesting scents like yogurt, rum, and cold brew coffee.
You can find ingredients for the products on their website along with descriptions of the products themselves and reviews from actual buyers.
It’s certainly an interesting array of products to choose from, but you can get hygiene products from the local dollar store just as well, can’t you? So, what makes this brand so special and brings it closer to the ideal choice for every man? The reviews don’t lie and below they’re compiled into the most common pros and cons to help you decide for yourself how good Dr. Squatch really is.
What Customers Think of Dr. Squatch and its Products – Dr. Squatch Reviews
The Dr. Squatch website isn’t just good for perusing the options for buying – each product has a rating from 1 to 5 stars based on customer reviews, and these reviews can be accessed by first clicking on the product, and then on the “reviews” next to that star rating on the side.
These ratings all come from verified purchasers who wanted to provide feedback, so we know it’s not just someone getting paid to write a good review or leaving a bad one for the fun of it without having ever bought the product.
And the reviews are overwhelmingly positive, resulting in over 4 stars for every single product they sell – except, strangely enough, the bathrobe in the “Swag” section, which is only a little over 3 stars.
- Widely acknowledged smelling great.
- The smell is strong and masculine.
- Gritty, sandy, oatmeal texture is interesting and feel great on the skin.
- Effective exfoliant to clean the body.
- Soap leaves a black film in white tubs and showers.
- Bars dissolves more quickly, leading to fewer washes with a single bar.
- The smell is strong but in a nice way.
- Lingers on the hair after it’s washed out to keep you smelling clean all-day.
- Clean and refreshing.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and dry scalp.
- It’s not recommended for daily use.
- Not value for money due to smaller size.
- The deodorant is long-lasting and feels like it’s barely been applied despite its effectiveness and frequent use.
- The scents are great. Many like Fresh Falls over the other options.
- It completely eliminates odors for the entire day that the product is worn.
- Delivery of deodorants specifically take a lot longer than other products.
- Price is expensive.
- A few of the scents actually smell pretty bad to them – such as the Bay Rum scent.
- Cleaning and whitening without even trying!
- This product shows improved whitening in teeth and leaves customers feeling fresher in the mouth than with normal toothpaste.
- The ability to clean your teeth without the overwhelming flavor of mint and being able to eat or drink shortly after without a strange aftertaste.
- Many reviewers said it encourages their children to brush their teeth more often.
- A few people weren’t as fond of the citrus.
- One person mentioned it wasn’t great for sensitive teeth.
Shower Booster products are an absolute mixed bag of products such as soap grippers, a shower caddy, and a travel bag for your soap bars, therefore reviews are more scattered and unable to be summarized easily, therefore I’m listing each one separately below:
- Great fit in the shower.
- Extends the life of the soap bars as advertised.
- Considered an expensive product.
- One customer commented that the soap saver shouldn’t be needed at all.
- Useful grip item that is well-loved.
- Unneccessary product for some consumers.
- Lauded for being able to safely carry your soap bars when you travel.
- Some people did suggest a larger travel bag to house more of the products that Dr. Squatch offers.
- A large, easy to assemble product that holds multiple bars of soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and some deodorant and toothpaste products all at the same time.
- One review even mentioned that it was aromatic, and the wood aesthetic is very pleasant to customers.
- Time consuming to assemble the caddy for some customers.
- Could have use a better quality of wood.
- It massages nicely and gets soap deeper into the hair and on the scalp for a good clean.
- The product is too soft to be effective without having to apply a lot of pressure on your end.
- Great smell of wood, perfect for young teenagers to smell “manly” as they grow (some have used it as an aftershave product but be careful doing this!)
- Considering the overpriced nature of cologne in general, the price is reasonable for the quality.
- While many say it smells like wood, some reviews say it smells nothing like the pine it’s advertised to be.
- Easy to use and considered plentiful considering beard oil is, as always, in a rather small bottle.
- Manageable and soft beards when using this product consistently.
- Helped the dry itchy skin underneath their beard to be moisturized and smooth again.
- The scent of the beard oil is very strong.
- Capable of cleaning hands effectively – one reviewer said it helped get transmission fluid off his hands!
- Leaves no sticky or uncomfortable residue like common hand sanitizers on the market.
- A nice, fresh scent that has no strong alcohol smell that is normally associated with an average hand sanitizer.
- Comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle that is small enough to carry around.
- One reviewer said it leaked in their package.
- A thinner, very effective liquid – one reviewer claimed it would only take two drops to have enough for a nice, thorough handwashing.
- A pleasing fresh smell, as evidenced by most all of the other reviews of the rest of Dr. Squatch’s products.
- A great lather with moisturizing qualities quite unlike other soaps.
- One review mentioned a safety cap for easier use that allows you to judge how much soap to use better.
- Complaints are mostly about the size – a customer bought a 10-ounce bottle but received a 4 ounce instead.
- The bottle itself is difficult to use or dispense soap from.
- Candles have a wooden wick that enhances the smell of the natural wax with a woody scent.
- Candles are long-lasting with great smells that permeate a room.
- They are roughly the same price as Bath and Body Works candles, which are considered rather notoriously expensive.
- Report a lack of smell or very faint smell. (Keep in mind the more recent reviews of this nature may be caused by a certain ongoing pandemic and can be considered outliers given the multitude of other reviews commenting positively on the smell.)
- One reviewer said the delivery took a very long time to arrive due to shortages that were not reported, and another said that candles that arrived broken in their order were not replaced.
Simply for the sake of interest, I also took a look at the reviews on the Swag Section, which included a few different shirts and a bathrobe. The general consensus seemed to be that the clothing was nice and soft, but it didn’t fit well at all. Some even said the robes were made for a child rather than an adult, so that is something to bear in mind. Maybe this company should just stick to hygiene products rather than moving into clothing brands.
Bundles and Subscriptions
Products also come in various bundles, which for the most part we’re left out of the Dr. Squatch review overviews here to avoid duplicate product review summaries. There are also subscriptions that weren’t reviewed and could not be included in this section. Rest assured, though, that reviews are like this across the board for all of the products that this company provides!
How We Feel – The Verdict
The reviews had a lot of good to say about the products Dr. Squatch had to deliver, and we agreed wholeheartedly with them! Their all-natural soaps, as well as their other products, are amazing and well worth the price that is paid for them.
Product issues seem to be minor and more a matter of opinion or personal mishap than the products being genuinely bad, and there’s a whole host of things to choose from! The company is reliable and open about its business practices, meaning you don’t have to worry about the kind of products you’re getting.
The products are great for gifting to another on a holiday or for just getting them yourself on a regular basis! The cleanliness, smell, and quality of the products are all well-documented and amazing to see. I would certainly love to have some of these products for myself on a regular basis.
Between the Dr. Squatch reviews and our personal look into the products, these amazing natural men’s hygiene products just can’t be missed. You will absolutely not regret checking out the products in more detail on your own using the link provided below; take a look!
Where Can You Find Dr. Squatch?
Now that you know how great Dr. Squatch is, the next step is finding some for yourself! Some products can be found on Amazon, though you need to check the seller to ensure it’s being sold by Dr. Squatch rather than a knock-off seller or scam.
The more likely and better option is to go right to the source – the online store can be found at Organic Soap | Natural Soap | Handmade Soap – Dr. Squatch (drsquatch.com).
You can start off with their patented quiz to find some of the best-recommended products for you or simply browse the store and its many sections complete with reviews of individual products.
The quiz will tell you based on your lifestyle and scent preferences, what soaps they well would be best for you; this can also be applied to the scents of other products like shampoo or deodorant! Bundles are also included that can save you extra money and signing up with your email allows you to get a discount sent directly to you!
Dr. Squatch has no shortage of products and ways to save on them on their website alone. Even without the discounts or bundles, customers definitely consider the products to be worth the cost.
In short, there is no reason not to go out and get yourself some Dr. Squatch soap (or other products) right now. The reviews are great, the company is great, and you’ll be smelling great every time you use their products.
Feel free to take your time and do your own research on the website to find the products that best fit you and your needs, but the verdict here is in – Dr. Squatch’s all-natural men’s hygiene products are absolutely amazing and would get a 10 out of 10 from us!